|ICS's 4801 series BusStrips provide 8 GPIB connectors with less capacitance than a 1/2 meter GPIB cable. Includes brackets for rack and bench top mounting.
Eliminates cable nightmares and stresses on instrument connectors.
Model 4801 GPIB BusStrip™
• Provides 8 GPIB Connectors with metric lock studs.
• Rugged EMI/RFI proof metal case.
• Low capacitance PC board does not degrade high speed signals.
• Eliminates piggy-back connector stack-ups that can damage an instrument.
• Improves system cabling and eases system documentation.
• Includes brackets for rack and bench top mounting.
• Old -01 and -02 versions now combined as Model 4801.
Download the 4801
|GPIB BusStrip™ solves GPIB Cabling problems|