|ICS's 4801 series BusStrips provide 8 GPIB connectors with less capacitance than a 1/2 meter GPIB cable. Available with bench and rack mounting brackets.
Eliminates cable nightmares and stresses on instrument connectors.
Model 4801 GPIB BusStrip™
• Provides 8 GPIB Connectors with metric lock studs.
• Rugged EMI/RFI proof metal case.
• Low capacitance PC board does not degrade high speed signals.
• Eliminates piggy-back connector stack-ups that can damage an instrument.
• Improves system cabling and eases system documentation.
• Available with rack mounting or benchtop mounting brackets.
Download the 4801
|4801-01 BusStrip™ with rack mount brackets|
|4801-02 BusStrip™ with bench top mounting brackets for flat surfaces.|
|GPIB BusStrip™ solves GPIB Cabling problems|