|ICS's 4842B GPIB Bus Switch shares GPIB instruments with multiple
Controllers or lets one Controller control three GPIB buses.
The Model 4842B is a GPIB controlled Bus Switch that makes it easy for two or three controllers to control a common set of instruments of for a single controller to control two or three GPIB buses and up to 39 instruments.
Model 4842B GPIB Bus Switch
• Operates as a 1:2 or as a 1:3 bus switch, permitting a single
controller to operate up to three IEEE 488 Bus systems.
• Operates as a 2:1 or 3:1 multiplexer so two or three bus controllers can share a common set of GPIB instruments.
• Has its own GPIB Address for easy control by the test program.
• Transparent, high data transfer rate does not affect existing programs.
• Adds up to 39 devices to your test system.
• 1 U high, rack wide case easily mounts in your test system rack.
• Includes rack mounting ears, a universal power supply and maual.
|Download the 4842B
|Request quote and check availability|
|GPIB controlled GPIB Bus Switch|