ICS's USB to Digital Interface Board is an IEEE-488.2 compatible, USB 2.0 interface that provides 40 user configured TTL lines.
Standard Accessories includes a Manual, Support CD, USB Driver, USB Cable, and USB Extension Cable.
ICS's product data sheets are acrobat PDF files. If you do not have an acrobat reader, click on this acrobat reader link to download a free copy of the reader from Adobe.
Model 2003 USB to Digital Interface Board
• 2003 Board provides 40 user configured digital I/O lines with the digital connector on the component side of the board.
• Inputs TTL/CMOS and Contact Closures. Heavy-duty TTL outputs sink 48 mA.
• Automatic event and status change notification.
• Provides GPIB like functionality over the USB bus..
• Easy to program with SCPI commands.
• Fully integrates as part of your system or product.
• Microsoft Driver supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and windows 8.
• Easily powered from your existing 5 - 15 V power supplies.
• Interchangeable with the 4803 GPIB, 2303 Serial and 8003 Ethernet to Digital Interface Boards.
• Included USB extension cable extends the USB bus to a USB 'B' connector on the rear panel of the host chassis.
• 116038 Board has the Digital conector on the circuit side for piggyback mounting on another PCB or on the 4803DVR Board.
• Use with the 4803DVR board to drive 24, 32 or 40 relays.
• All other specifications are the same as the standard 2003 Board
|USB to Digital Interface Board - USB2.0 Digital IO - USB to Digital Converter - USB to Parallel - USB to TTL - USB to Digital IO - USB to digital adapter - digital to usb|