|ICS's Model 9009 is a multi-interface board that allows
Ethernet, GPIB or USB control of Modbus RTU devices. The Ethernet port
has VXI-11 protocol for easy control by the following computer systems
without special drivers:
VXI-11 is one of the 9009's Ethernet protocols. ICS Electronics
is the premier VXI-11 device supplier with 100% VXI-11 compliance in
every product. See our extensive Application Notes or download our VXI-11
Tutorial and the VXI-11
Specification for more information about the VXI-11 Standard.
LINUX, UNIX, SunOS, MAC OS X, HP-UX, IBM-AIX and Windows 2K
or later Windows systems.
Model 9009 Ethernet-GPIB-USB to Modbus RTU Interface
• All interfaces provide full control of the Modbus RTU slave devices.
• Ethernet port supports VXI-11, Raw Socket (Telnet) and Modbus TCP/IP to Modbus RTU
• GPIB port works with any IEEE-488.2 compatible GPIB controller.
• USB port uses Microsoft supplied driver to prevent operating system
• The 9009 uses SCPI and ICS's simple Modbus commands.
• Controllable with Windows PC programs like C, Visual Basic, LabVIEW,
VEE, etc that make VISA or SICL calls. Works with Agilent, NI and Kikisui VISA libraries
• Controllable from MAC/UNIX/LINUX and similar computers with RPC calls.
• Ethernet interface protocol is fully VXI-11 compliant and does not require special PC drivers.
• Internal webserver with sample Modbus device control pages for Watlow F4, F4T and EZ-Zone Controllers.
• OEM oriented board designed for integration inside the user's system with only one cable. On board regulator works with 5 to 15 Vdc power.
• Support programs Include ICS's VXI-11 and VISA keyboard control programs and a NTML page utility for uploading your customer webpages.
|Ethernet to Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP to Modbus RTU Conversion, GPIB to Modbus RTU, USB to Modbus RTU, VXI-11 Modbus RTU, Raw Socket to Modbus RTU, Telnet to Modbus RTU, Ethernet to serial Modbus, Modbus TCPIP to serial Modbus Converter